Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tongue Strips For Sleep?

I ran across this interesting product and wanted to share. Those who know me are aware that I've had several types of sleep problems, including insomnia. I was diagnosed with a sleep disorder, sleep apnea last year. The CPAP machine that I was prescribed was not effective so I'm back at square one. I'm always looking for ways to get a natural, deep and restful sleep. Poor sleep quality affects energy levels, physical responses and reflexes, focus, work performance and even sex drive and performance. Sleep deprivation can reach dangerous levels over time, causing the affected person to be more likely to have accidents or behavior problems. I was literally falling asleep behind the wheel of the car despite having slept an adequate number of hours. The quality of my sleep was so poor that I felt as though I had not slept at all.


EZDOSE is impressive because it's not even a pill - it's a tongue strip that also has an added bonus - it can even freshen your breath! The company is so confident that the product will work that they offer a guarantee and a free 7 day trial.

From the EZDOSE website:

IMMEDIATE AND GUARANTEED RESULTS!

Here's How it works: Simply place the EZDOZE strip on your tongue 15
minutes before you want to fall asleep. Within minutes, you will
begin to feel sleepy. This product is available without a prescription.
People all over the world are using this delivery system, whether to
achieve fresh breath or to enjoy a great night's sleep.

"EZDOSE is so much better than the other sleep products I've tried.
It is a much cleaner revitalizing sleep. I'm sleeping through the night
for the first time in years!
- Michelle J."

Take it from me - when we sleep better, we look and feel better.

Click here for your RISK FREE 7 NIGHT TRIAL!


My you have only the sweetest dreams, and may they all come true!

JAFRA FREE SHIPPING OFFER ENDS SUNDAY!

No comments: