Saturday, June 7, 2008

Making Dreams Come True With Jafra

My blogs don't normally cross over, but I did want to share this week's Fearless Friday interview:


Carla shares how her 27 year career with Jafra Cosmetics International has not only made her dreams come true as a successful entrepreneur but even helped her manifest her dream as an author!

Carla was so happy with the interview that she has approved a special weekend offer! Order from the website before midnight on Sunday, June 8th (11:59 p.m.) and receive FREE SHIPPING! Go to the "What's New" tab to see current specials, including $6.00 off on our Family Care Bath and Shower Gel and Lotion. At $20 for the set, this is the perfect way to try Jafra! There are many other products under $20 - try our sun care line and sample a few of our color cosmetics.

I'm still working toward my Consultant class, so Carla is letting me borrow her website. Simply note "This order is for Parthena" in the Comments section when you submit your order:

MyJafra.com

Have fun shopping! Jafra has a great opportunity for women in all walks of life. It's a "second job" that fits in beautifully with any kind of work, especially for stay at home moms, and is a job that doesn't feel like work at all! If you'd like to know more, contact me and we'll talk!

Have a great weekend!

Check out my new sponsor:


No comments: